Sunday, December 21, 2008

i can't believe i lost myself again.

he placed a hand on my cheek and kissed me gently on the lips. i lifted my chin and parted my mouth, his tongue danced around mine a little, soft and warm. Suddenly he had his arms around me, and he was pulling me against him, until i could feel his heart beating against my chest.

i came across a story that i wrote half way about 22 chapters with blank spaces here and there. I just wish i had the time to finish it, or actually bring myself to finish it.
but obviously I can't, writing about these things just make me miss..

everything. 

-

so nothing much has been going on, went out a few times, met up with jean and dana and the rest of the concord bunch. but i've been trying to study

and finally these 2 days have been productive, i've been studying quite a bit, probably because i'm still not ready for my resits and i'm bloody stress.
plus i'm going off in 2 weeks (can't wait!! woopee)

i can't believe i'm saying this, but i prefer the cold raining weather, than hot humid thunderstorms, and still i have to bear with the SLOW FRIGGIN SLOW internet.
even concord's internet is faster. heck anything is faster than streamyx.

so anyway, i just dyed my hair on friday, and i kinda want the colour to be lighter, but oh well you cant have everything right..


my life is kinda at stand still right now.

and i think it'll remain that way for a while.


sabrina.

No comments: