Monday, November 26, 2007

my car got hit.

stupid.

here's a very simple illustration i did.
i was just on the way home from ou, mom was driving, i was seating in front, and ee ping at the back seat. We didn't even realise that there was a car beside us, that wanted to turn in the left junction.
she signaled after the bump, and she just drove. and then.

our car got hit, but lucky my mom was driving the volvo, and she was driving the really old merz, only our front bumper got hit, but it wasnt much damage, but her door had a huge dent, well it's her fault anyway.
HSDJASLJKD
she got out of the car and she started shouting already. (by the way, she just left her car in that position, how inconsiderate, the other cars behind couldn't move)
ANOTHER
we drove to the side lane, and she got out of the car again, and non stop nagging.
HEY YOU READING THIS?
"you should know i wanted to turn in that lane to swipe my card" (she was turning into her condominium, how does she expect we knew that she stayed there?)
WOW
"you were driving too fast"
"how does anyone drive fast after a bump?" - my mom.
THAT'S COOL.
she just won't stop claiming she's right, lucky this was near my house, and my driver was there and my dad was in the house. So i called my dad, and he arrived, he also thought that my mom wasn't at fault, and if she wants to make a police report about it, whatever we'll see who gets there 1st.
I THINK I NEED
what do you think?
SOME
who was wrong?
SLEEP.
but sheesh, if you want to turn in the left junction, KEEP TO THE FRIGGIN LEFT.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.